Please Read This Terms, Conditions and Privcy Policy Carefully
This Agreement states the terms and conditions upon which ReallyTech Corporation offers its products and services.
ReallyTech believes that our online Visitors and Customers need to be provided clear and prominent notice regarding what personal information is being collected about them, how it will be used, whether or not it will be disclosed, and if so, to whom.
We do collect navigational data about where individuals come from, leave to, or go while on our Web site. We do not disclose this information to third parties, except for those with whom we have contracted to analyze and safeguard the data on our behalf. While we may collect online navigational data about where you go on our Web site, we will not use such information at the individually identifiable level. We may use navigational data in aggregate or compiled statistical form.
No Price Protection or Stock Rotation:
ReallyTech does not offer any type of price protection or stock rotation. We often drop prices suddenly and without notice.
We only sell wholesale. Minimum Order is $100.00 (Domestic and International)
Domestic Sales Terms:
New Domestic accounts are typically set up on Credit Card terms (we accept Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover.) For existing customers we use a Cashier check or Company Check. If we are unable to get an approval on your company check order, you will be given the option to pay by credit Card or Cashier Check. Orders over $10,000 must be by wire transfer only.
We cannot accept personal checks. The address printed on your company check must be the same as the ship to address.
International Sales Terms:
International sales are on a prepaid wire transfer only. We do not accept credit cards or checks.
Credit Cards: (For U.S. accounts only)
We accept Visa / Master Card / American Express / Discover, All Credit Card sales must be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
International Payment Terms:
Payment terms for international sales are prepayment by wire transfer, U.S. dollars only. We do not accept international credit card payments. Customer is responsible for all fees deducted from wire transfer payments, including sending and intermediary bank fees. Please indicate “No Fees to Beneficiary” in the Reference Section or other appropriate section of your wire transfer advice. Customer is also responsible for short payments resulting from fluctuations in currency conversions.
If no other method of shipment is specified, ReallyTech will ship via the least expensive qualified carrier available. If this is a concern, be sure to specify how you want an order shipped. (We use only reputable national carriers)..
You Pay Shipping Charges:
When you place an order, after you get to the final confirmation page, we will immediately email you a confirmation of your order. Should you discover any errors, please contact us immediately. Freight charges may be blank on the confirmation. Once freight charges are calculated and the order has shipped we will email you again with shipping charges and tracking numbers.
If a shipment is refused for any reason, customer is responsible for the freight charge incurred. ReallyTech also reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee (which we also may choose to waive).
Manufacturer Direct Warranties:
If there is a Manufacturer Direct Warranty, we require that you return the unit direct to Manufacturer, unless the unit was DOA (within 7 days after receipt).
ReallyTech cannot warranty an item that has been improperly used or physically damaged.
RMA Numbers are valid from 30 days after issuance. After you get an RMA number, please send the item(s) in immediately.
Fitness of Purpose:
ReallyTech cannot warrant any product as fit for any particular use or purpose. We strongly recommend customers evaluate a sample unit to determine by their criteria whether a product will work in their configuration. In the world of computers there are many products that may be incompatible with a certain brand or certain parts. In cases like this it is your responsibility to resell the product into a standard application in which the part will work. We are unable to take parts back because they will not work in particular brand product if they function correctly in others.
Any damages arising from a defective product to be limited to a refund of the purchase price only.
Defective items will be replaced with either a repaired or refurbished unit (even for DOA's). If no replacement unit available within 30 days, we will issue a credit memo. Credits expire 3 months after date of issuance. A credit memo can be refunded if not used on an order for 30 days. Refunds will be issued via the original payment method used for the purchase. RMA credits are for product only and do NOT include any reimbursement for shipping charges.
All Sales are Final:
All sales are final. Returns of product, other than with defect, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 14 days after receipt.
Damaged Items or Missing Parts:
Damaged items or missing parts / accessories not as advertised must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of product.
Any items sent back for warranty repair must have been tested bad prior to returning the part. We will charge a service fee should we find a returned item in working condition.
Defective Item Return:
Customer MUST CAREFULLY PACK defective items being returned, as if they were new and working. FAILURE TO DO SO may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty.
All Items are cover with 30 Days Warranty except AS-IS products and part with no return policy or if state on the product page.
Warranties may be limited on some items. Please check our sales literature and your invoice to verify the warranty is as expected.
These are ReallyTech (“ReallyTech”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the ReallyTech. All returns must meet the overall guidelines for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting ReallyTech Customer Service through any of the methods provided in the contact page.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee up to 15% unless otherwise been specified in product page.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to ReallyTech within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by ReallyTech in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from ReallyTech.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days